Parent School Association
Welcome to the newly formed Parent School Association. All parents and carers automatically become members of the PSA when their child/ren start at our Primary School.
The PSA’s aim is to bring the school community together by promoting strong links between home and school. Our main function is to fundraise for additional items that the school budget does not allow for but will enrich our children’s learning. We do this by organizing fun events for the children and their families to enjoy, such as the annual Christmas fete and Easter egg hunt, making happy memories for all!
We organize at least one event per term but need your support.Even if you can’t commit your time on regular basis, occasional help will always be gratefully received.
There are lots of ways you can get involved; here are some examples:
- Coming up with fundraising ideas,
- Attending committee meetings,
- Baking cakes for a cake sale,
- Donating items,
- Sticking raffle tickets on prizes for a tombola,
- Helping to set up or tidy up at the Christmas or Summer fete,
- Helping with business sponsorship for events,
- Comparing the cost of bouncy castle hire or children’s entertainers for possible future events,
- Researching into charitable grants that the PSA could apply for,
- And, most importantly, supporting events by coming along and having fun with the children!
If you would like to know more, please email BPS-PSA@e21c.co.uk,
Follow us on Facebook – “Blenheim Primary School Orpington PSA”,
or have a chat with Mrs Hagues (Family Worker), Alex Powell (Acting Chair) or Nicole Southall (Acting Deputy Chair) at school drop off or pick up times.