If your child wishes to join our school in Reception, please click here.
Applications for the new Reception intake must be made through your home Local Authority. If you don’t pay Council Tax to Bromley, please contact your home borough. You can include preferences for Bromley schools on your own local authority application.
- Bromley Local Authority handle all of Blenheim’s admissions; they also manage the school’s waiting list. Bromley’s admissions webpage can be found here which also provides details of our over subscription arrangements.
- Admissions Policy 2023-2024
- Admissions Policy 2022-2023
- Admissions Policy 2021-2022
- Appeals Timetable 2020-2021
- If your child wishes to join our school in a year other than Reception, please complete this In-year admissions form
- Please click here for information about how to apply for a Secondary School https://www.bromley.gov.uk/info/14/secondary_school_admissions
Be sure to check out our School Prospectus Information Here.