Welcome to Blenheim Primary School
"We as a school take our responsibility to safeguard all our students from all types of bullying and sexual harassment, violence, and abuse seriously, working hard to assist our learners to have respect for each other. During activities such as lessons, tutor time, assemblies and PSHE/RSE we work to instil values and continue to provide information on how to have positive and healthy relationships.
The information shared on Everyone's Invited website shows there is a wider issue that we all need to work together to resolve, including parents/carers, social media outlets, the police, courts and students, as the testimonials from around the country are very concerning and not acceptable. We cannot discuss the details of any safeguarding matters publicly, but we have very stringent measures in place to investigate any reports so that appropriate action can be taken where required and our school community kept safe. We encourage all young people to report sexual offences to the school and to the police"
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility. Our Safeguarding Policy can be found on our website (About UsPolicies)
Please click here for our E21C Trust COVID-19 School Closure arrangements for Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Safeguarding – If you have any concerns about a child’s welfare, please report it to the following designated Safeguarding Leads:
|Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)||Cara O'Connor|
|Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL)||Ruth De-Graft Incoom|
|Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL)||Becky Hagues, Matt Linzey & Jane Siegfried|
|Child Looked After (CLA) Designated Teacher||Cara O'Connor|
|Single Point of Contact (SPOC) relating to Channel||Cara O'Connor|
|Online Safety Lead||Dave Taylor|
|Our Safeguarding Governor||Mr M. Lampton|
In the event of the school being closed, the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) is Gemma Taylor, Lead for Education Safeguarding, Quality Assurance Unit
T: 0208 461 7669 or 0208 313 4325 (via the Bromley Safeguarding Children Board) E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Gemma.Taylor@bromley.gov.uk
A whistleblowing helpline is available from the NSPCC – 0800 028 02825.
The link below from Childline may help if you have concerns
Something’s not right | Childline
Whilst on our premises the following must be observed:
- Health & Safety – Your safety and wellbeing during your visit are important to us. As a visitor you have a legal duty to care for the Health & Safety of yourself and others.
- Emergency – If the fire alarm should sound, please leave the building by the nearest safe exit and proceed to the assembly point. Do not re-enter the building until you are told it is safe to do so.
- Smoking – The school operates a no smoking policy, which we ask you to respect.
- Security – Please do not enter classrooms unless escorted by a member of staff or by prior arrangement.